Welcome to Asia Relocation’s Visa and Immigration Services, your dedicated partner for a seamless journey through the visa and immigration procedures in the Philippines. Whether you’re seeking a working visa or trying to navigate the broader aspects of immigration in the Philippines, our expert team is here to guide you every step of the way.

Work Permit – DOLE

Before applying for the Pre-Arranged Employment Visa (9g Working Visa), foreign nationals seeking employment in the Philippines must secure an Alien Employment Permit (AEP) from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).

The DOLE process is as follows:

  1. Submission of application form along with supporting documents to the DOLE Regional Office, including but not limited to employment contract, proof of TIN (TIN Card/Form 1904), and company registration documents such as Mayor’s Permit / PEZA registration, General Information Sheet (GIS), Security and Exhange Commission (SEC) Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws.
  2. AEP application is evaluated by DOLE, and if requirements are met, processing will take 2 to 3 weeks.
  3. Upon approval, the AEP card is issued to the foreign national. Please note that the card must be claimed within three months or it will be forfeited.


Once the Alien Employment Permit (AEP) is secured, the process for the Pre-Arranged Employment Visa (9g Working Visa) or more commonly known as the 9g working visa, can begin. This 9g visa allows foreign nationals to engage in gainful employment in the Philippines. The process with the Bureau of Immigration is as follows:

  1. Submission of visa application with all necessary supporting documents, including the original passport, Alien Employment Permit, employment contract, proof of TIN (TIN Card/Form 1904), and supporting company documents such as CTC per page of SEC, Articles of Incorporation, CTC per page of GIS.
  2. Evaluation of documents and visa application by the Bureau of Immigration.
  3. Payment of visa fees upon evaluation of completed documents.The original passport will be returned to the applicant after payment.
  4. Submission of original passport with valid tourist visa once the 9G visa is approved, for visa stamping and issuance of ACR I-Card.

ACR I-Card

An Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card) is a microchip-based, credit card-sized identification card issued to all registered aliens whose stay in the Philippines has exceeded fifty-nine (59) days. It also serves as a re-entry permit to the Philippines.

The process for obtaining the ACR I-Card involves:

  1. Submission of application form and supporting documents, including original passport, proof of valid visa, and payment of required fees.
  2. The Bureau of Immigration will then evaluate the application and issue the ACR I-Card upon approval of the 9G working visa.

At Asia Relocation, we provide comprehensive Visa and Immigration services to make your transition to life in the Philippines as smooth as possible. With our extensive knowledge of Visa and Immigration Philippines processes and a dedication to delivering exceptional service, we’re here to ensure your 9g work visa application is handled professionally and efficiently. We look forward to assisting you with your immigration journey to the Philippines.

Documentation Requirements for Visa and Immigration Applications

In order to facilitate the processing of your applications, whether for the Alien Employment Permit (AEP), PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA (9G WORKING VISA), or the ACR I-Card, the following documents are typically required:

Provided by Asia Relocation to aid in your application process. These will guide you in providing the necessary information.

Original Passport:
Must be valid for at least six months beyond your stay in the Philippines.

Employment Contract:
Should include details such as your job description, salary, and duration of your contract.

Proof of TIN (TIN Card/Form 1904):
A TIN or Tax Identification Number is essential for tax purposes in the Philippines. Must be verified by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR).

CTC per page of SEC:
A certified true copy of the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Registration.

Articles of Incorporation:
A document that outlines the corporation’s purpose and the names of the initial directors.

CTC per page of GIS:
A certified true copy of the General Information Sheet (GIS), showing details of the company directors, officers, and stockholders.

Mayor’s Permit / PEZA registration:
Proof of your employer’s permit to operate in the Philippines. This could be either a Mayor’s Permit or Philippine Economic Zone Authority (PEZA) registration.

Alien Employment Permit (AEP):
Issued by the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and is required for the 9g working visa application.

Newspaper Publication:
Evidence that the job vacancy was advertised to Philippine nationals, as required by law.

Bureau of Quarantine:
If applicable, depending on the nationality, a certificate showing you’ve passed the Bureau of Quarantine’s health requirements.

These document requirements are key to a successful Visa and Immigration process in the Philippines. At Asia Relocation, we provide all the necessary guidance and support for you to gather these documents and submit your application with confidence. Our commitment to simplifying Visa and Immigration services in the Philippines makes us your ideal partner in securing your 9g work visa and settling in this vibrant country.


Get in touch

(Note: To avoid spams, we disallowed URL and Email addresses in the message box)