Asia Relocation – Visa and Immigration Services

Welcome to Asia Relocation’s Visa and Immigration Services, your dedicated partner for a seamless journey through the visa and immigration procedures in the Philippines. Whether you’re seeking a working visa or trying to navigate the broader aspects of immigration in the Philippines, our expert team is here to guide you every step of the way.

Work Permit – DOLE

Before applying for the PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA (9G WORKING VISA), foreign nationals seeking employment in the Philippines must secure an Alien Employment Permit (AEP) from the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).

The DOLE process is as follows:

  1. Submission of application form along with supporting documents to the DOLE Regional Office, including the employment contract, proof of TIN (TIN Card/Form 1904), and Mayor’s Permit / PEZA registration.
  2. AEP application is evaluated by DOLE, and if requirements are met, a Notice of Filing of Application is posted for a period of five working days.
  3. Upon approval, the AEP card is issued to the foreign national. Please note that the card must be claimed within three months or it will be forfeited.


Once the Alien Employment Permit (AEP) is secured, the process for the PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA (9G WORKING VISA) or more commonly known as the 9g working visa, can begin. This 9g visa allows foreign nationals to engage in gainful employment in the Philippines. The process with the Bureau of Immigration is as follows:

  1. Submission of visa application with all necessary supporting documents, including the original passport, Alien Employment Permit, employment contract, proof of TIN (TIN Card/Form 1904), and supporting company documents such as CRC per page of SEC, Articles of Incorporation, CTC per page of GIS.
  2. Evaluation of documents and visa application by the Bureau of Immigration.
  3. Payment of visa fees upon approval of visa application.
  4. Issuance of the 9G Working Visa upon completion of all requirements and payment of fees.

ACR I-Card

An Alien Certificate of Registration Identity Card (ACR I-Card) is a microchip-based, credit card-sized identification card issued to all registered aliens whose stay in the Philippines has exceeded fifty-nine (59) days. It also serves as a re-entry permit to the Philippines.

The process for obtaining the ACR I-Card involves:

  1. Submission of application form and supporting documents, including original passport, proof of valid visa, and payment of required fees.
  2. The Bureau of Immigration will then evaluate the application and issue the ACR I-Card upon approval.
  3. If required, additional steps such as a physical examination at the Bureau of Quarantine may be necessary.

Documentation Requirements for Visa and Immigration Applications

In order to facilitate the processing of your applications, whether for the Alien Employment Permit (AEP), PRE-ARRANGED EMPLOYMENT VISA (9G WORKING VISA), or the ACR I-Card, the following documents are typically required:

  • Templates
  • Original Passport
  • Employment Contract
  • Proof of TIN (TIN Card/Form 1904)
  • CRC per page of SEC
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • CTC per page of GIS
  • Mayor’s Permit / PEZA registration
  • Alien Employment Permit
  • Newspaper Publication
  • Certification
  • Bureau of Quarantine (if applicable)

These document requirements are key to a successful Visa and Immigration process in the Philippines. At Asia Relocation, we provide all the necessary guidance and support for you to gather these documents and submit your application with confidence. Our commitment to simplifying Visa and Immigration services in the Philippines makes us your ideal partner in securing your 9g work visa and settling in this vibrant country.


Get in touch

(Note: To avoid spams, we disallowed URL and Email addresses in the message box)